Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection

1. My project represents my work as a student, because it shows that I did research on the photographer in order to take pictures based on the pictures the photographer took.

2. Once I took Digital Photography Class, I had realized that professional photographers use programs such as Adobe Photoshop to edit the pictures they had taken in order to make them high quality.

3. The benefits of working with a group are that the progress towards an important goal will increase faster, and group activity is more efficient than working solo, and I can collaborate with people, or make new friends if my group members are new people.

4. Some disadvantages of working in a group is that sometimes one group member may not get to do something he or she would want to do, since he or she would have to agree with the other group members in order to make progress.

5. I would probably have my group members label which picture is whose before using them, just in case people forget who had taken the pictures.

6. No. This is basically my complete reflection of my Masters of Photography group project.

No comments:

Post a Comment