Monday, March 23, 2015

Half Past Autumn: Gordon Parks

1. My definition of success is when I am fully happy.
2. I have given up some of the things I enjoy doing outdoors as well as some time to spend with my family.
3. He made a sacrifice a lot of his free time as well as the money he was offered.
4. Genevieve Young's father was Richard A. Gillon.
5. He was really skilled.
6. He was offered a fortune.
7. His goal was not to earn the money.
8. It tells the story of a young African American growing up in rural Kansas when racial discrimination was a social norm.
9. He is a fictional character that sort of represents an African American version of James Bond.
10. "It is not you, it is me".
11. It was "American Playhouse".
12. He was Gordon Park's son.
13. They all seem to be equally my favorite.
14. I will remember that he was a photographer.

3 comments:

  1. I think you 4-6 are wrong, but other answers were answered well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about six. The money he was offered was a pretty big fortune.

      Delete